If you missed our SPOTTE-ON Learning session with Go-To-Market Strategist, Spencer Lee covering content creation powered by AI, all is not lost. No denying, you missed an amazing learning opportunity. Spencer covered a lot of ground in the world of artificial intelligence.
Being the generous guy that he is, Spencer put together this summary of best practices and tools he either demo’d, mentioned during the session, or thought you should know about. Thanks Spencer for sharing your vast knowledge. You’ve inspired us all!
AI Best Practices
In a nutshell, be smart and just do it! Start peeling back that onion. The more you use AI the greater the value it will have for you. Next time you’re tempted to do a Google search, do an AI one instead.
- Dive in
- Be ethical
- Reference other sites (with links)
- Add a personal touch
These are Spencer’s go-to tools when it comes to marketing and sales automation.
- AI tools covered in the workshop:
- Other resources (bonus!):
- Keyword research:
- Content creation platforms:
- https://www.jasper.ai/ is an AI content creation platform for business that helps creators and companies expand their creative potential at scale and speed
- https://anyword.com/ is a writing assistant that generates effective copy, taking the guesswork out of marketing text with an AI copywriting tool that converts
- https://writesonic.com/ is an AI writer that creates SEO-friendly content for blogs, Facebook ads, Google ads, and Shopify for free
- https://simplified.com/ is an easy to use all-in-one app for modern marketing
- Chrome extensions:
We hope you’ll find this information just what you need to jump into the world of AI. This technology is moving fast and as it grows and “learns” new opportunities will become available to us all.
Interested in gaining practical knowledge in focused, virtual learning sessions? Sign up on Suite Spotte’s email list to get announcements on upcoming SPOTTE-ON Learning sessions.